At Secure Container Solutions, we have a range of sea containers available for sale. Sea containers, which are also referred to as shipping containers, Sea Cans and storage containers, are useful for a variety of different types of businesses. Our inventory includes sea containers that are both new and used.
Our new containers have been used for only one trip and are in really clean and presentable condition. If you intend to place your sea container where it will be particularly visible and if you’ll need it to look quite presentable, like in a retail site or a public space, you should consider purchasing one of our sea can containers. On the other hand, our used containers are a few years old, and though these are less suitable for public display, our used models provide a budget friendly alternative that are still highly functional.
High-Quality Sea Containers for Your Needs
Our new sea containers are great if you’re looking to set up a cost-effective space to serve as any of the following:
- A high quality office
- A retail space or pop-up shop
- A training or storage facility
Our sea containers are strong, windproof, watertight, secure, and can be heated or insulated, among many other custom modifications to give you exactly what you need.
Our containers can be used for:
- An on-site office and storage: They combine heavy duty construction with a range of convenient features that ensure comfort for offices, lunchrooms, or first aid rooms.
- Refrigeration: With food grade stainless steel interior walls and corrugated aluminium floors, your sea can container can provide the ideal storage space for fish, meat, produce, plants, ice, etc.
- High cubes: These are great for storage as well as construction companies that are looking to store large equipment because these containers are larger in height and volume.
- Exportable containers: Marine-certified to go overseas
Sea Container for Sale
Our selection of new, high quality sea containers include the following features:
- Clean and structurally sound
- Excellent working doors
- ISO-certified – built to industry standards
- Security lock-boxes
- Newly painted (optional)Little or no maintenance
- Last for decades
Sea Container Modifications
Sea cans can be modified to suit any of your needs, whether it’s as simple as adding windows, shelving, doors, and heating systems or as complex as joining multiple containers together to create an extensive retail space. Furthermore, you can add a touch of style by installing wood panelling on the inside and outside or by doing custom painting.
Some other modifications that could really give you more options for using your container include:
- Installing windows, vents, sliding doors and man doors
- Installing partition walls in the interior
- Single and 3-phase electrical
- Welding and fabrication
- Specialty coatings
- Spray foam and batt insulation
- Sandblasting and painting
- Custom interiors, including flooring, and exteriors
- Company Logo and decals
- Heating systems
Custom Built Sea Cans for Sale
Our containers offer a robust, affordable, and highly secure way to create your own building for almost any use – from first aid stations and work camps to sidewalk tunnels, fully equipped offices, and elaborate retail stores.
Contact our highly skilled and experienced team for more advice on the best options to suit your sea container needs.