At Secure Container Solutions, we have been providing quality storage containers to a wide range of customers in Richmond Hill and the surrounding areas for the last decade. We specialize in selling and renting standard or modified container-based structures that can be used as storage units, site offices, business premises, or even homes.
Simple Buying and Renting Process
When you are ready to buy or rent a storage container in Richmond Hill, you should prepare yourself by knowing the following details:
- Your location
- Size of container you need
- Your contact information and billing address
- Delivery address
- Preferred payment method
- Best delivery date
- Useful details about the delivery site
When you contact SCS in Richmond Hill, our sales rep will guide you through the information collection stage. If you are not sure about the size of container you need, we can help you find the best size for your needs.
If you are looking to rent a shipping container, you will have to tell us how long you plan to rent it for. Keep in mind that SCS often has discounts for large orders and long-term renting, as well as buyout options if you choose to purchase your storage container at some point down the line.
There are a few key details to be aware of when renting a container:
- The delivery costs to and from your site are separate from the rental rate
- There’s a minimum rental charge, though you can return the unit at any time
- We will pick up your container when you are done with it
- Not all units are available for sale. If you foresee a situation where you may decide to purchase your rented container, you should communicate that to our rep so we can select an appropriate unit for you
- All our rentals are inspected to ensure consistent quality for subsequent customers. Taking good care of your unit will ensure that you don’t incur any additional repair charges.
Tip: Sea cans usually come with doors at one end. You should mark your site and tell the driver which direction you want the doors to face when they install the container. The truck will simply tip the container up and drop the back corner of the container first. It is very hard to move the container once it’s in place and the truck has left.
The Green Storage Company
Many consumers may not realize that nearly 56% of sea cans in the world are sitting idle in stockyards, getting repositioned empty, or being melted to create new ones. All of these options require huge amounts of energy, whether in the form of storage container transport or crane operations or melting the steel.
At SCS, we promote the reuse of ISO shipping containers among our residential and commercial customers in Richmond Hill for a wide range of applications. We believe that this is the most environmentally conscious and sustainable approach we can take.
We have the resources, expertise, and experience to meet your project requirements. Contact our Richmond Hill office today to discuss what we can do for you.